Redecker brushes are made up of domestic woods bristles, hair, or plant fibers, as they have been for decades. This brush is inspired by Redecker’s commitment to providing quality and functional brushes for daily use in and around the house. Made from beautiful, handcrafted beechwood, untreated wood body will vary somewhat from the product image due to natural color of the wood. Made in Germany.
- EXTRA-STRONG NATURAL FIBER BRISTLES: Stiff but flexible union fibers are designed to handle heavy duty cleaning; ideal for scrubbing out stains on a variety of surfaces
- HEAT RESISTANT: Safe to use in boiling water; perfect for cleaning pots and pans
- BEAUTIFUL HANDCRAFTED BEECHWOOD: Untreated beechwood brush body will vary somewhat from the product image due to natural color of the wood; produced by world-renowned Bürstenhaus Redecker, a German company that has been handcrafting brushes since 1935
- NOT JUST FOR THE KITCHEN: Durable design can also be used for just about any cleaning or scrubbing purposes; rounded shape easily reaches into corners and crevices
- EASY TO CLEAN: Wash with mild shampoo and air dry; made in Germany